Jessica's practice focuses on trademark law and management of intellectual property. She advises clients in disputes involving trademark, copyright and domain name infringement. She assists in the selection and protection of trademarks and advises clients on branding issues.
- Judicial Extern, Judge Consuelo B. Marshall, United States District Court, Central District of California
- Law Clerk, A&M Records Polygram
- Law Clerk, State Bar of California, Los Angeles, California
- States: California and Washington
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1997
- University of Arizona, B.S. Business Administration, cum laude, 1993